A & S GLOBAL INDIA INC “ADITTI” & “SOLEMN” AT PORT TRADE CENTER, MONTEVIDEO , URUGUAY
This project was conceived during a visit to Montevideo, Uruguay as a part of the CII delegation to Uruguay in Sep 2012
to promote bilateral trade between the two countries. as a delegate , Mr.Shyam tandon
got the opportunity to get aquainted with the major companies of Uruguay. One of the company grupo ras, owned by his Excellency Rubin azar sacrone
, presented an opportunity to Mr.Tandon
to join together in a business venture and work together. Port trade center or grupo ras owns free duty port in Montevideo, Uruguay and have 40 plus offices in South America and more than 800 employees.
After serious considerations and meetings, both solemn and port trade centre decided to work together.
In the month of October ’2013, Mr.Shyam tendon
of solemn group and hon. Rubin azar sacrone of grupo ras signed a mou of free duty port, a first ever agreement signed between an Indian company and a Latin American company to start selling the Indian products in 2014.
The strengths of this project are;
- Partnered with logistic company which owns 50 plus offices and 800+ employees in south America.
- A & s global India Inc will have an area of 80000 sq mt. For warehouse and around 2000 sq. Mt. For showroom.
- The distribution network provides an advantage to customers as the products selected by them can be delivered to them in 24 to 72 hours depending upon the distance in all Latin America.
- All the products will be tagged ‘made in India’.
- 10,000 active customers –all potential buyers.
- Local and regional direct and indirect sales men team.
- Customer from Latin America will be benefitted with all stock under one roof, more stock options and value for money.
- Customer will save 16 times more when compare with his/her travel to India that means he/she can purchase more in Uruguay with best service.
- The product categories will include- jewelry, handicrafts, agro products, textile, construction items etc.
Already promotion of port trade center and made in India products has started in South America and orders have started to pour in which shows that the project is a runaway success.